Monday, December 1, 2008

Online Marketing Tips - How I Drive Traffic to My Website

Do you want some online marketing tips that you can use to build your traffic? Well, let me tell you the three methods I use to get more and more people to my website each day.

Online Marketing Method #1: Article Marketing

Article marketing is so effective that I wonder why people don't use it more often. I guess because it takes time and is not as sexy as they would like. In a way that is OK with me because it is less competition. But I am telling you, article marketing is the best free form of advertising you can use. It attracts focused traffic, builds your backlinks, and establishes you as an expert in your field.

Online Marketing Method #2: Forum Marketing

Forum marketing is "easier" than article marketing and almost as effective. I like advertising in forums because I can answer people's questions quicker than I can write a 300-word article. Also, forums are a good way to interact with people and build trusting relationships with them. If I had to choose, I would still use article marketing, but forum marketing is not far behind.

Online Marketing Method #3: Video Marketing

Have you seen some of the crazy videos on YouTube lately? If you are creative and entertaining, then video marketing is the way for you to go. With the right video, you can attract thousands of visitors each month. The biggest drawback I see is that many of the visitors are just browsing, so they are not going to go to your website. But if you make your video appealing enough to attract plenty of visitors, then you will probably get more traffic than you ever thought you could!

Do you want to learn how to make money online from home like I do? Download my brand new ebook that teaches you step-by-step directions on how to start your online business so you can make money quicker than you thought possible: http://www.YourOnlineBusinessTutor.com

Christopher learned the hard way how to start a successful online business. Now he wants to teach you what he learned through experience so you don't make the same mistakes. Let him show you what you must know to start your own online business.

M._Hall

Christopher M. Hall - EzineArticles Expert Author

1 comment:

justin albert said...

Thanks for very interesting post. I have a high regard for the valuable information you offer in your articles. I really believe you will do much better in the future.

Whiteboard Video Animation